Welcome to my world. Be nice here. Thank you. +Follow | Dashboard
Fake Smile


Credit



Template : Qistina Re
others : una & Athirah
Best view : Google Chrome



music is my life ! (17)
Monday 3 September 2012 | 07:32 | 0 comments

Hallo guys ! i sabrina and i here again to share you about , music is my life! i know you guys also like listening the music right ? also me ! here i want to share you about me again , hope you guys not bored at me hehe ;)

Music has an influence on our lives each and every day. We listen to music day in and day out and sometimes just listening to the right song at the right time can actually make a difference. I grew up in a very musical environment, and every time when I would feel down or not myself music tend to reel me back in to reality. Not all people are into music but if you’re like me music affects your life in a serious manner. Music tends to get me through everything I go through in life. There are different genres of music out there pop, country, hip-hop, contemporary Christian etc. and each and every tune and songs that has been established, conveyed a certain deep important meaning in its lyrics. When life tends to knock me down music has a way of uplifting and encouraging myself to try harder and never give up. It’s a way for me to cope through everything that is good and bad that goes on in this world. My favorite kind of music to listen to whenever I need inspiration is contemporary Christian because not only does it keep me going but it pushes to me have more faith and trust in myself and the things I do. Sometimes I’ll arrive to a status in my life where I’ll feel stuck and don’t know what I’m capable of, music pulls me through it. It’s that soothing sound and that inspirational lyric that helps me realize who and what I am and where I should be standing through the midst of changes. Just as some people have something to be of meaning in their lives I have music to fall into. Music is my life and soul. The beat of the music awakens my heart, the rhythm or the note in a song enables my mind to connect to my heart and it leads me to where I’ve always wanted to go. Although I am pretty much an amateur in writing and conducting music I am able to connect to the world and those around me whenever I hear that one perfect song that can raise my spirit to a full velocity. Music can either inspire me or it can sometimes remind me.

That is about want i want to share it , i hope your guys understand it and want to share music , i know your all also have favorite song , thank hope your enjoy reading my blog ! bye2 ;D