Welcome to my world. Be nice here. Thank you. +Follow | Dashboard
Fake Smile


Credit



Template : Qistina Re
others : una & Athirah
Best view : Google Chrome



What is the best thing in life ? (16)
Sunday 2 September 2012 | 05:03 | 0 comments

Hallo guys ! i sabrina and i here again to share you about , what is the best thing in life ? i know your guys also have a best thing in life right ? also me ;) in here i want to share about what is the best thing in life ? , i hope your all have read and understand what i want to share about it.I know my story is not best and my grammar also many wrong , but i hope you can understand hehe.

Different peoples may have a different thought of this . For me, a simple things is really matter because that is when the unforgettable moment is created .  Simple things that can make other people Happy . That is how u define happiness . The best thing in life that i want is is Accidentally overhearing someone say something nice about you , waking up realizing you still have a few hours left to sleep ,first kisses,making new friend and spending time with old one,singing in the bathroom,sweet dream ,have a hot chocolate,making brownies, and cookie , holding hand with someone you care about , watching a sunset, sleeping in,taking long , hot showers ,starbucks,knowing that somebody misses you hehe

That is about want i want to share it , i hope your guys understand it and learn something about whant i want to share about it , i know your all also have friend and also have the importance of friend for each other , if i wrong , hope you can tell me about your opinion hehe thank because read and visit my blog hope your guys enjoy it , if my engelish mistake i so sory ;) bye2